- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Asparagus And Green Beans With Tarragon Lemon Dip Recipe
|Fresh asparagus||1 Pound, trimmed|
|Fresh green beans||1 Pound, trimmed|
|For tarragon lemon dip|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 (Juice And Zest Taken)|
|Shallot||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Fresh tarragon||2 Tablespoon, chopped (4 Sprigs)|
|Flat leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Tarragon sprig||2 (For Garnish)|
|Parsley sprigs||2 (For Garnish)|
Calories 327 Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.3%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.2 mg
Sodium 183.6 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.3%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 26.1% Vitamin C 36.5%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 21.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large skillet, boil the I inch water with salt.
2) Add the green beans and asparagus in the boiled water.
3) Cover the pan and cook veggies for 3-4 minutes.
4) Drain the vegatables and let them cool.
5) In a serving plate, arrange the vegetables.
6) In a small bowl, combine all the dip ingredeints and garnish with parsley and tarragon sprigs.
7) Serve the vegetable platter along with tarragon dip.