- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ask Chef Tony - Classic Italian Tiramisu Recipe, Easy, as taught by an Italian! Episode 13 Recipe Video
|Mascarpone cheese||500 Gram|
|Savoiardi lady fingers||40 Medium|
|Bitter cocoa||1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Bailey's||6 Fluid Ounce|
|Chocolate||1 Medium, shaved (can use white chocolate too)|
|Espresso coffee||3 Cup (48 tbs) (add in 2 tablespoon of sugar to it)|
Calories 769 Calories from Fat 272
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.2%
Saturated Fat 14.5 g72.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 202 mg
Sodium 287 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 114 g37.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.95 g3.8%
Sugars 49.9 g
Protein 14 g27.3%
Vitamin A 18.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 12.5% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium container pour in the espresso coffee and add in baileys. Mix well and place in refrigerator.
2. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl add in the egg whites and mix with stand mixer, until peak is formed.
3. In another mixing bowl add in egg yolk and sugar. Mix with hand mixer until everything incorporated.
4. Add in mascarpone to the egg yolk mixer and mix on slow, scarping the bowl in between.
5. Add in the egg white in small batches to the mixture and fold gently.
6. In a casserole dish spread layer of egg mixture.
7. Dip lady fingers into the espresso for 10 seconds and make a layer over the egg mixture. Repeat the layer until all the ingredients is used.
8. Sprinkle the bitter cocoa over the final layer as shown in the video. Top with chocolate curls. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
9. Serve Tiramisu for dessert and enjoy!