- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna Over Green Salad Recipe Video
|Salad greens||12 Ounce|
|English cucumber||1 , thinly sliced|
|Raddish||10 , thinly sliced|
|For salad dressing|
|Wasabi paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rice vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Grapeseed oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For grilled ahi tuna|
|Ahi tuna||1 Pound|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Chinese 5 spice||To Taste|
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 256
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51 mg
Sodium 528.6 mg22%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 28 g55.5%
Vitamin A 24.5% Vitamin C 39.8%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a tray with paper towel.
2. In a large bowl, add salad greens, English cucumber and radishes, toss to combine them together.
3. In a bowl, add all ingredients of the dressing except the grapeseed oil and whisk to mix. Gently pour the grapeseed oil while whisking.
4. Season both sides of the tuna pieces with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Chinese 5 spice.
5. In a heated grilling pan, brushed with olive oil, grill the tuna for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to the plate lined with paper towel.
6. Slice the tuna into 1/4 inch slices.
7. Mix sufficient amount of salad dressing into the salad.
8. In a serving place, place some salad and the tuna slices, serve hot.