- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Asian Chicken Salad Recipe
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast||1|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Limes||1⁄2 , zested and juiced (About 1 Tablespoon)|
|Caster sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Mixed leaves||100 Gram|
|Coriander||1 Cup (16 tbs), roughly chopped (Large Handful Of)|
|Red onion||1⁄4 , thinly sliced|
|Chili||1⁄2 , deseeded and thinly sliced|
|Cucumber||1⁄4 , halved lengthways, sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 275 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.8%
Saturated Fat 0.62 g3.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg33.3%
Sodium 1330.6 mg55.4%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 44 g88.3%
Vitamin A 114.2% Vitamin C 29.8%
Calcium 14.1% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Covering the chicken with cold water in a saucepan, let it boil and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the chicken onto a plate, cool and cut into strips and add to a bowl
3. Toss the chicken with the fish sauce, lime zest, juice and sugar until sugar dissolves.
4. In a small bowl or jar, blend all dressing ingredients.
5. On a plate heap the leaves and coriander and top with the chicken mixture, onion, chilli and cucumber.
6. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.