- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe Video
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs) (low-sodium chicken broth)|
|Rice noodles||2 Large (broad rice noodles)|
|Chicken breasts||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into small pieces (precooked chicken breast)|
|Peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
Calories 547 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.8%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 849.7 mg35.4%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26.1%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 61 g121.5%
Vitamin A 19.4% Vitamin C 72.9%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot over medium heat, pour the chicken stock. Boil this until the stock is almost done.
2. Add in the noodles and cook until soft.
3. Add in the peas and the precooked chicken breast. Stir well for 5 minutes.
4. Season the soup with salt and pepper and boil until the noodles break into two.
5. Add the cayenne pepper, mix and switch off the gas.
6. Serve the chicken noodles soup with a slice of toasted garlic bread.