- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Asian Broccoli Recipe Video
|Broccoli||3 Cup (48 tbs), broken into florets|
|Mushroom||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon (1/8 Cup)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely (+ peppers mixed)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
Calories 132 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.6%
Saturated Fat 0.88 g4.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 681.3 mg28.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.8%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 6 g13%
Vitamin A 16.4% Vitamin C 202.8%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place a bag on the bag holder.
2) Add all the ingredients into the bag, release the air from the bag and seal.
3) Shake the ingredients until the broccoli and mushrooms are thoroughly coated and set aside or freeze until ready to use.
4) In a pan, saute the broccoli mixture for 5 to 6 minutes or steam in the microwave for a few minutes.
5) Serve the Asian Broccoli with hot steamed rice or use to make fried rice.