- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach Glazed Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken tenders||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into bite sized pieces|
|Peach||2 , cut into 6 wedges|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Peach juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peach preserves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Romaine lettuce||1 , chopped|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|For the rice|
|Rice||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked|
|Green onions||2 , chopped finely|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seed||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1991 Calories from Fat 614
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g105.9%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g52.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 93 mg
Sodium 2470.5 mg102.9%
Total Carbohydrates 287 g95.8%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.9%
Sugars 47.4 g
Protein 54 g108.3%
Vitamin A 178.5% Vitamin C 83.6%
Calcium 18.4% Iron 35.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a hot grill pan, grill the peach wedges until they get nice grill mark on all of the sides, about 6 minutes and set aside.
2. Season chicken tenders with salt, pepper, garlic and onion power.
3. Heat nonstick skillet on medium high heat, add oil and then add seasoned chicken. Cook about 10 minutes until chicken is golden brown and cook all the way through.
4. Move cooked chicken to a dish and in same pan add peach juice, peach preserve and season with salt and pepper. Bring it to boil until it gets very thick and sticky.
5. Put chicken back to pan into peach glaze and combine well.
6. Add lemon juice into chopped romaine lettuce and mix well.
7. Put all the rice, prepared romaine lettuce and peach glazed chicken together and serve warm.