- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Artichokes With Mushrooms Recipe
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1332 Calories from Fat 816
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g142.2%
Saturated Fat 12.9 g64.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1321.7 mg55.1%
Total Carbohydrates 114 g37.9%
Dietary Fiber 55.6 g222.5%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 41 g81.5%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 202.5%
Calcium 45.3% Iron 82.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and trim the artichokes in cold running water.
2. Take a saucepan and boil some water. Put the artichokes in the boiling water and cover the lid. Let it cook until the leaves becomes soft and can be pulled away easily.
3. Remove the artichokes, drain and leave them to cool for some time.
4. Wipe, trim and slice the mushrooms while discarding the stalks.
5. Take a small bowl and pour in the oil.
6. Add vinegar and crushed garlic.
7. Season it with salt and freshly ground pepper.
8. Remove and discard the leaves from the base of the artichokes.
9. Take individual serving plates and set the artichoke. Arrange the mushroom slices on top and pour on the garlic dressing.