- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Artichoke Olive Chicken Bake Recipe
|Uncooked rotini||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Shredded cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned diced tomatoes with italian herbs||14 1⁄2 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Canned artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, drained and quartered (1 Can)|
|Canned sliced black olives||6 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Dried italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce (2 Cups)|
Calories 666 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.5%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100.2 mg
Sodium 1332 mg55.5%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 11.6 g
Protein 41 g81.4%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 50.8%
Calcium 89.7% Iron 49.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cook pasta according to package direction, drain, and keep aside.
4) Take a skillet, heat oil, and stir in onion and pepper.
5) Add chicken, tomato with juice, pasta, Italian seasoning, olives, and artichokes.
6) Mix everything and arrange half of the chicken mixture in the prepared dish.
7) Sprinkle with cheese and top with another layer of chicken mixture and cheese.
8) Cover and bake for 35 minutes.
9) Garnish with basil and serve.