- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apricots Jubilee Recipe
|Canned apricot halves||20 Ounce|
|Brandy||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Banana ice cream||1 Quart|
|Macaroon crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 389 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.7%
Saturated Fat 0.65 g3.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.3 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 39.4 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain the apricots and bring juice to a boil.
2) Simmer with cloves and lemon slices until mixture reduces to half the original quantity.
3) Heat brandy just before chafing time.
4) Take a blazer pan and heat apricot juice in it. Add apricot halves and heat through.
5) Ignite heated brandy and pour all over.
6) When flame dies, serve over ice cream along with a sprinkling of macaroon crumbs."