- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apricots Jubilee Recipe
|Apricot halves||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Powdered cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Brandy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Banana ice cream||1 Quart|
|Macaroon crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2332 Calories from Fat 746
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.7%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 77 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 308 g102.7%
Dietary Fiber 14.4 g57.4%
Sugars 219.2 g
Protein 34 g68.8%
Vitamin A 218.6% Vitamin C 113.9%
Calcium 9% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain the apricots.
2) Take a pan and heat the juice until it begins to boil.
3) Add cloves and lemon slices to it and continue to simmer until half in quantity.
4) Heat the brandy just prior to the chafing.
5) Take a blazer pan and heat the apricot juice in it.
6) Add the halved apricots and heat properly.
7) Fire the heated brandy and pour it in the pan.
8) Top ice-cream with it, sprinkle with macaroon crumbs and serve.