- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apricot Raisin Confections Recipe
|Flaked unsweetened coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Dried apricots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 Teaspoon, freshly squeezed|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1055 Calories from Fat 509
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87%
Saturated Fat 33.5 g167.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 46.5 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 136 g45.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g44.8%
Sugars 109.3 g
Protein 17 g34.1%
Vitamin A 94.1% Vitamin C 12.3%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a food processor, process 1/2 cup flaked coconut until it is coconut sugar.
2) Transfer the coconut sugar to a plate and keep aside.
3) In the food processor, process rest of the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
4) Roll about 1 tablespoon mixture for each ball with palms, then roll the balls in coconut sugar until coated.
5) Serve the Apricot Raisin Confections on a platter.