- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apricot Nut Delights Recipe
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Confectioner s sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Apricot jam||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Apricot jam||2 Tablespoon, sieved (For Garnish)|
|Crushed walnuts||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2673 Calories from Fat 1695
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 193 g297.4%
Saturated Fat 117 g584.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 486.1 mg
Sodium 34.8 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 237 g79%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 205.9 g
Protein 8 g16.3%
Vitamin A 113% Vitamin C 0.33%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the flour and sugar together rubbing them with butter.
3) Add enough water to make a dough, stiff in consistency.
4) Take a board and sprinkle flour on it.
5) Roll the dough out maintaining a thickness of 1/4 inch (5 mm).
6) Cut the dough into round shapes.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
8) Place the cookies on it.
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes approximately.
10) Cool the cookies by placing them on a wire rack.
11) Take a bowl and mix the vanilla, butter and sugar together blending until smooth.
12) Add the milk gradually until it turns creamy and smooth.
13) Spread half the cookies with the filling prepared and cover with the rest making sandwiches.
14) Add the apricot jam on top and sides of the cookie sandwiches coating them.
15) Serve after rolling the cookies in crushed walnut.