- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apricot Muffins Recipe
|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Oat bran cereal||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Kellogg'S Common Sense, Any Variety)|
|Apricot nectar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped dried apricots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 278 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 148 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.8%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 9 g17.1%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 12% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Stir together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder and set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S COMMON SENSE Oat Bran cereal, apricot nectar, egg whites and oil until thoroughly mixed.
3. Stir in apricots and add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
4. Into 12 lightly greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups portion batter evenly.
5. Let it bake in 400°F oven about 25 minutes or until golden brown.