- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apricot & Mozzarella Chicken Parcels Recipe Video
|Sweet potaoes||3 , peeled and diced|
|Basil leaves||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped (reserve few leaves for topping the chicken)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste, divided|
|Chicken breast||3 , butterflied|
|Apricot jam||3 Tablespoon|
|Mozerella balls||100 Gram, torn|
|Streaky bacon||90 Gram (9 strips)|
Calories 647 Calories from Fat 237
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.1%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120.9 mg
Sodium 1023.2 mg42.6%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.1%
Sugars 15.3 g
Protein 58 g116.2%
Vitamin A 428% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/Gas mark 4.
2. In a bowl, mix together basil leaves, olive oil and salt and pepper.
3. Dip the sweet potatoes into the dressing and set aside in a baking pan. Set aside.
4. Spread the apricot jam over the chicken breasts and add in the mozzarella ball. Wrap the chicken breasts.
5. Dip the chicken into the basil dressing and place over the streaky bacons, 3 slices for one chicken. Wrap carefully.
6. Place the wrapped chicken into the same baking pan in which sweet potatoes are kept.
7. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
8. Slice the chicken and serve along with sweet potatoes and green salad.