- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apricot Glaze Recipe
|Castor sugar||1 Ounce (1 Heaped Tablespoon)|
|Water/Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Apricot jam||2 Ounce (2 Heaped Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 257 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 62.4 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A Vitamin C
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Prepare the cake well in advance.
2) In a saucepan, over gentle heat, mix sugar and water.
3) Mix until sugar is dissolved
4) Bring the mixture to boil and summer until glaze hangs in from the spoon, takes 3-5 minutes.
5) Remove the pan from the heat and brush the glaze while hot over the cake.
6) Serve the cake as dessert.