- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apricot Crepes Recipe
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Apricot jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||To Taste|
|Ground hazelnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 501 Calories from Fat 252
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.2%
Saturated Fat 15.3 g76.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 166.4 mg
Sodium 119.3 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 34.6 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 16.4% Vitamin C 0.58%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, put eggs, milk and water.
2) Add the flour, sugar, a few drops of vanilla and salt.
3) Beat the mixture until creamy and smooth.
4) In a small crepe pan, melt a pat of butter.
5) Over the oan, pour a little of the batter and spread in a thin layer.
6) When underside is cooked, flip the crepe over to brown the other side.
7) Once the each crepe is ready, spread apricot jam over each creape and roll up.
8) Put onto a dish and keep warm in the oven while you cook the other crepes, adding more butter to the pan as necessary.
9) Dredge the crepes with confectioners' sugar and sprinkle ground hazelnuts or chopped nuts of your choice over them.
10) Serve the warm crepes after meal.