- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apricot Bonbons Recipe
|Flaked coconut||14 Ounce (1 package)|
|Dried apricots||6 Ounce, finely chopped (1 package)|
|Canned sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 can)|
|White coating chocolate||12 Ounce, melted (1 bag, for dipping)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6021 Calories from Fat 3436
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 398 g612.1%
Saturated Fat 314.4 g1571.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175.8 mg58.6%
Sodium 995.2 mg41.5%
Total Carbohydrates 588 g196.1%
Dietary Fiber 77.1 g308.5%
Sugars 507.8 g
Protein 89 g178%
Vitamin A 160.2% Vitamin C 43.6%
Calcium 214.2% Iron 102.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix together the coconut, apricots and condensed milk in a large bowl.
2) Wrap the bowl with plastic film and chill for 4 hours, or overnight.
3) Shape the chilled coconut mixture into 1-inch balls, and place on a tray lined with wax paper.
4) Put the tray back into the refrigerator.
5) Pierce the balls using a fork and dip into the melted chocolate, roll until evenly coated.
6) Line another baking tray with wax paper and arrange the chocolate coated balls.
7) Place the tray in refrigerator until hardened.
8) Serve as desired.