- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Applesauce Quick Bread Recipe
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), firmly packed|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Tablespoon|
|Applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2023 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 0.88 g4.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.6 mg1.5%
Sodium 2633.9 mg109.7%
Total Carbohydrates 412 g137.3%
Dietary Fiber 19.3 g77.4%
Sugars 151.9 g
Protein 88 g176.5%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 126.3% Iron 96.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Stir in the applesauce, egg whites, and milk.
3. Pour into a nonstick loaf pan, or a pan lined with a baking pan liner or lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Let stand for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
5. Bake bread for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of the bread comes out dry.
6. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Cut into 10 slices.