- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Applesauce Chocolate Cake Recipe
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs), hot|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3667 Calories from Fat 1267
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 142 g218.6%
Saturated Fat 68.7 g343.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 453.4 mg
Sodium 2226.1 mg92.8%
Total Carbohydrates 587 g195.6%
Dietary Fiber 33.2 g132.9%
Sugars 346.4 g
Protein 57 g114.3%
Vitamin A 61.7% Vitamin C 14.1%
Calcium 37.7% Iron 107.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, add butter and beat well.
2) Add in the sugar and mix.
3) Add the egg and mix well.
4) Stir in the raisins.
5) In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients and stir into the butter mix.
6) Mix in the applesauce and nuts.
7) Transfer into a greased loaf pan.
8) Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
9) Slice and serve garnished with chocolate shavings.