- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apples With Chocolate Recipe
|Cooking apples||1 Pound, peeled, sliced|
|Lemon peel strips||4|
|Whipped cream||1⁄4 Pint (Tinned Or Fresh)|
|Plain chocolate||4 Ounce, grated (Or Bitter)|
|Green coloring||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
Calories 366 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.3%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.9 mg
Sodium 13.4 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.8%
Sugars 43.5 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 30.2%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Allow sugar and water to simmer for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in apples and cover and simmer over low heat until they become soft.
3) Let cool and mix in green colouring.
4) Take a glass dish; pour the mixture into it and layer with cream and chocolate.
5) Top thickly with cream.
6) Serve as an accompaniment to sponge biscuits.