- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Yogurt Bread Recipe
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dutch apple low fat yogurt||8 Ounce, with fruit in the bottom (1 Carton)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Skim milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1932 Calories from Fat 650
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g113%
Saturated Fat 13.4 g66.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 437.2 mg145.7%
Sodium 2793.8 mg116.4%
Total Carbohydrates 277 g92.2%
Dietary Fiber 19.7 g78.9%
Sugars 106.4 g
Protein 53 g106.4%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 121.6% Iron 72.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients and set aside.
4. In another bowl mix well combining yogurt, eggs, milk, sugar and oil.
5. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Spoon batter into cooking spray coated pan and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Let it cool in pan 10 minutes, remove to wire rack and cool completely.
8. Serve the Apple Yogurt Bread spooning over apricot extract for garnish or as desired.