- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Chops With Apple And Cheddar Cheese Stuffing Recipe
|Pork chops||4 (1-Inch Thick)|
|Butter/Margarine||50 Milliliter, melted|
|Chopped apples||125 Milliliter|
|Bread crumbs||125 Milliliter|
|Cheddar cheese||50 Milliliter, shredded|
|Celery||25 Milliliter, chopped|
|Onion||15 Milliliter, chopped|
|Raisins||5 Milliliter, chopped|
|Orange juice||25 Milliliter|
Calories 440 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.4%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 118.2 mg
Sodium 458.9 mg19.1%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 29 g58.5%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 30.7%
Calcium 17.1% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut out a pocket in each chop.
2. In a glass bowl, mix the butter, apples, crumbs, cheese, celery, onion, raisins, orange juice and seasonings.
3. Stuff each pocket with the mixture.
4. Close the pocket and hold together with wooden toothpicks.
5. In a 10-inch square dish, place the chops and cover with waxed paper.
6. In the microwave, cook for 15-18 minutes at Medium
7. Let the dish stand, covered, for at least 5 minutes.
8. Now add the rest of the stuffing and cover with waxed paper again.
9. In the microwave, cook for 2-3 minutes at Medium, until hot.
10. Serve immediately.