- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Snow Recipe
|Apple sauce||5 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Castor sugar||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Green coloring||3 Drop|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 146 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 0.42 g2.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 25.5 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.6%
Sugars 19.9 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a basin and empty the whole tin of apple juice in it.
2. In another basin, whisk the egg white to make them stiff.
3. Slowly whisk sugar in the mixture.
4. Mix together with apple puree and add a few drops of edible green color.
5. Pour in mix in two individual serving dishes.
6. Sprinkle chopped nuts on the top and serve immediately.