- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Slice Recipe Video
|Vanilla cake mix gluten free||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
|Light sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned apple/Apple||15 Ounce|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2490 Calories from Fat 1331
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 151 g232.6%
Saturated Fat 94.6 g473.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 403.1 mg
Sodium 1474.5 mg61.4%
Total Carbohydrates 283 g94.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.5%
Sugars 151.7 g
Protein 16 g32.3%
Vitamin A 96.5% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 75.6% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C. Line a baking casserole with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl take vanilla cake mix and butter. Mix together to form a crumble.
3. Spread the mixture in parchment lined paper casserole. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees F.
4. Meanwhile in another bowl take sour cream and apples. Mix together and set aside.
5. Take out the cake from the oven and spread apple mixture over it. Bake for another 15 minutes at 180 degrees C.
6. Serve Apple Slice with tea or coffee.