- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Puff Pancakes Recipe Video
|Apples||2 1⁄2 Medium, peeled, thinly sliced|
|Coconut oil||8 Tablespoon, liquefied|
|Coconut sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|For the batter|
|Coconut milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Almond flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), blanched|
|Coconut flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||3⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Celtic)|
Calories 495 Calories from Fat 368
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.8%
Saturated Fat 32.7 g163.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 470.6 mg19.6%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.8%
Sugars 15.8 g
Protein 9 g18.7%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Liquefy the coconut oil by putting in a pan of boiling water.
3. In a baking tray, pour the liquefied coconut oil and place the sliced apples in a layer to cover the bottom and sprinkle coconut sugar all over the apples.
4. Bake it for 5 minutes and remove from the oven.
5. In a food processor or blender, add eggs and beat it well.
6. Put the coconut milk, almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and sea salt. Bled it well till combined and no lumps.
7. Pour this mixture over the baked apples.
8. Place it in the bottom rack of the oven and bake for 20 minutes or till the fork come out clean.
9. In a serving plate, slice it and serve sprinkled with cinnamon and with maple syrup.