- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Pudding Recipe
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Apples||2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced|
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g21.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.4 mg19.1%
Sodium 158.2 mg6.6%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g9%
Sugars 26.2 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 11% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375°
2. In a bowl sieve dry ingredients.
3. In a bowl add beat and sugar. Cream together.
4. Fold in eggs, alternately add dry ingredients and milk.
5. Grease an 8" to 10" baking dish and spread half of the batter in it.
6. Cover sliced apples over it.
7. Dot with remaining batter.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.
9. Serve warm with a burnt sugar sauce or custard sauce if you like.