- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Pear Crisp Recipe
|For fruit filling|
|Thinly sliced apples||6 Cup (96 tbs), peeled cored|
|Thinly sliced pears||2 Cup (32 tbs), peeled cored|
|Granulated white sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly grated lime peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Quick-cooking oats||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||5 Tablespoon, cut into small pieces|
Calories 548 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.7%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.3 mg
Sodium 69.9 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g29.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.7%
Sugars 55 g
Protein 6 g11.3%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F.
2) Take a 9-inch square baking dish and mix all fruit filling ingredients.
3) Cook in microwave at Power Hi for 10 minutes stirring every 3 minutes.
4) Prepare topping in a small mixing bowl mixing thoroughly all topping ingredients.
5) With two knives, cut butter into flour to resemble coarse crumbs.
6) Top the warm fruit with the coarse mixture.
7) Cook at Combination 3 for 15 to 18 minutes.
8) Once the fruit is soft and topping is crisp, let it stand for 5 minutes.
9) Serve warm.