- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe Video
|Oats||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), rolled|
|Apple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice|
|Cooking spray||4 Dash|
Calories 287 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 98.9 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.1%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 16 g32.2%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 18.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix 4 egg whites, 3/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup diced apples, 4 egg whites and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
2. Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
3. Spread the pancake mix into the pan and even out into a pancake.
4. Let the pancake brown on the bottom for about 3-5 minutes then flip the pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Plate and add maple syrup or honey and serve as a nutritious breakfast
TIPS: You can also add protein powder to the mix.