- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple-Oatmeal Crunch Recipe Video
|Maple syrup||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking apples||8 Large, cored and sliced|
|Cold butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into pieces|
|Oatmeal cookie mix||500 Gram (Betty Crocker oatmeal cookie mix - 1 pouch (1pound 1.5 ounces))|
|Pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped (Optional)|
|Caramel sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)|
Calories 431 Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g23.9%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.2 mg
Sodium 227.7 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.6%
Sugars 43.2 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 5.8% Vitamin C 9.1%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2) In a bowl, stir together syrup, flour, and cinnamon until well blended.
3) Add apples and toss until evenly coated.
4) In a 13x9 greased glass pan, transfer and spread the mixture.
5) In a same bowl, using a pastry blender, cut the butter into the cookie mix until the mixture has the texture of coarse crumbs.
6) Stir in the pecans, if wished, and spread the mixture over apples in the baking pan and loosely cover with foil.
7) Bake for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until the apples are tender.
8) Drizzle with caramel, serve and enjoy!