- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Basic Apple Loaf Cake Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Apples||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely grated|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 347 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.5%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84 mg28%
Sodium 279.6 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 27.7 g
Protein 5 g10.5%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In an electric mixer, cream together the flour and sugar.
3. Beat the eggs one at a time until well combined.
4. Add vanilla extract, milk and continue beating.
5. Stir in the apple and mix well.
6. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Once done add it into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
7. Take a greased 9 x 5 loaf pan and pour the above batter evenly. Bake this in the oven at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
8. Slice the apple loaf and serve.