- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Honey Tea Recipe
|Frozen apple juice concentrate/Frozen apple cider concentrate||12 Ounce|
|Instant tea powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.32 g0.5%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.27%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 21.5 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 36.1 g
Protein 0.47 g0.94%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 3%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) As per the instructions given on the package, reconstitute the apple juice or cider concentrate.
2) Pour the juice or concentrate into a slow cooker.
3) Add the honey, tea powder and cinnamon and stir well to blend the ingredients.
4) Place the cooker over low heat and cook for about 1 to 2 hours.
5) Stir well and serve as preferred. It is important to stir as the cinnamon tends to settle on the bottom.