- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Griddle Cakes Recipe
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||5 Teaspoon|
|Sweet milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Melted shortening/Oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Finely chopped apples||1 Cup (16 tbs), unpeeled|
Calories 498 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.9 mg
Sodium 847 mg35.3%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 50.6 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 46.9% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
2) Mix in eggs, milk, shortening and flour mixture to eggs and beat until smooth.
3) Now, add apples. Then, heat a griddle and lightly grease it.
4) Pour ¼ cup of the batter to make a cake.
5) Bake until top is bubbly and edges are dry.
5) Turn and brown from the other side.
6) Dust some confectioner-€™s sugar and serve warm.