- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sliced Apple Crescent Rolls Recipe
|Ready to bake crescent rolls||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cinnamon||3 Teaspoon, divided|
|Tart apples||2 Small, peeled and sliced|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1380 Calories from Fat 620
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.1%
Saturated Fat 21.7 g108.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2231.8 mg93%
Total Carbohydrates 184 g61.5%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g50%
Sugars 70 g
Protein 11 g21.5%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 703.9%
Calcium 33.2% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Separate crescent rolls into 8 pieces. Flatten and stretch each piece.
3. Mix sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Roll apple slices in this mixture; divide evenly among the rolls. Fold dough over apples and pinch to close openings. Place in baking dish.
4. Mix water, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and any leftover sugar-cinnamon mixture. Pour over dumplings.
5. Dot each dumpling with margarine.
6. Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes until rolls are browned.