- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Crumble Recipe Video
|Apple||6 Cup (96 tbs), diced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Organic)|
|Vegan butter||4 Ounce|
|Almonds/Hazelnut||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
Calories 742 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.6%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 597 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 112 g37.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.7 g46.6%
Sugars 65.7 g
Protein 17 g33.4%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 20.2%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 22.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
2. Grease the baking dish with some oil or vegan butter.
3. In a bowl, place the diced apples and pour little bit of lemon juice in the diced apple to prevent it from turning brown.
4. In the greased baking dish, place the diced apples.
5. In a large bowl, place the flour , add organic sugar, salt, cardamom and mix it all together.
6. Cut vegan butter inside the same bowl and blend it together using a pastry cutter.
7. Add the sliced almonds and mix it well.
8. Take bit by bit in your hands, sprinkle on the diced apple in the baking dish and press it down between the gap and put the next layer on top of it.
9. Put the baking dish into the oven and let it cook for 35 minutes until its golden brown.
10. This apple crumble can be served warm or at room temperature topped with vegan whipped topping or soy milk.