- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Apple Crisp Recipe Video
|Apple||8 Medium, peeled and sliced (for filling)|
|Honey||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (for filling)|
|Blanched almond flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for filling)|
|Cinnamon||3⁄4 Teaspoon (for filling)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for filling)|
|Palm oil shortening||3 Tablespoon (for filling)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (for topping)|
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.9%
Saturated Fat 7 g34.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 259.6 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.8%
Sugars 51.1 g
Protein 0.89 g1.8%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 15.3%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Slice apples.
3. In a bowl, take honey, blanched almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and palm oil shortening. Mix it well.
4. In a baking tray, take the sliced apples and pour the above mixture over it.
5. Bake it in an oven on the middle rack for 20 minutes.
For the topping:
6. In a bowl, take 2 cups of blanched almond flour, honey, cinnamon, Celtic sea salt and palm oil shortening. Mix it well.
7. After 20 minutes, take the apples out of the oven and add topping over it.
8. Bake it at 350 degrees F for 40-60 minutes or until it is golden brown.
9. Keep it aside to cool.
10. Serve Baked Apple Crisp as it is.