- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Cinnamon Muffins Recipe Video
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Nutmeg powder||1 Teaspoon|
|All spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple||1 , chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3939 Calories from Fat 1912
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 217 g334.4%
Saturated Fat 132.6 g662.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 961.6 mg
Sodium 2320.7 mg96.7%
Total Carbohydrates 464 g154.5%
Dietary Fiber 32.4 g129.6%
Sugars 233 g
Protein 50 g100.4%
Vitamin A 138.8% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 120.3% Iron 99.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Line a muffin tray with cups and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl take butter and sugar and cream together with stand mixer.
3. Add in the eggs one at a time and mix until smooth and creamy.
4. Stir in the vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Add in the cinnamon and nutmeg into the mixture.
6. In a bowl mix together flour, salt, baking soda and powder together.
7. Add in the half of the flour to the butter mixture and combine. Followed by milk and combine again. Add in the remaining flour and combine all the mixture.
8. Add in the apple to the batter and combine, don’t over combine the mixture.
9. Scoop out the batter to the prepared muffin cups.
10. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
11. When muffins are done let it sit for 1 minute and take out over a cooling rack to cool.
12. Serve Apple Cinnamon Muffins with tea or coffee.