- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Chicken Casserole Recipe
|Tart apples||3 , cubed (Unpeeled)|
|Yogurt||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Chicken breast||1 , skinned and split|
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58 mg
Sodium 84.7 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.2%
Sugars 32.3 g
Protein 23 g45.2%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 589.1%
Calcium 25.5% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice whole orange without peeling, but remove seeds.
2. Lightly grease a casserole with oil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
4. Arrange apples oiled casserole
5. Spoon yogurt over apples and lightly mix to coat.
6. Arrange the chicken pieces on top.
7. Arrange orange slices over chicken to add to flavor and keep chicken moist.
8. Bake on middle level of preheated oven for 1 1/4 hours.
9. Remove orange slices before serving.
10. Serve the chicken and apple over a bed of boiled brown rice.