- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Butter Coffee Cake Recipe
|Yeast||1⁄2 Ounce (Two 1/4 Ounce Envelopes)|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3347 Calories from Fat 1029
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g179.8%
Saturated Fat 66.4 g332%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 893.3 mg
Sodium 2248.6 mg93.7%
Total Carbohydrates 495 g165%
Dietary Fiber 15.2 g60.7%
Sugars 111.6 g
Protein 78 g156.4%
Vitamin A 74.3% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 38.8% Iron 147.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat milk, sugar, salt and butter until butter is melted. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Add yeast.
4. Place the flour blended with rind in a large mixing bowl; form a well in the centre.
5. Add the yeast €” milk mixture and the eggs.
6. Stir until blended and smooth.
7. Pour into a buttered 9 x 12 greased pan, spreading dough evenly.
8. Let rise until double (45 minutes)
9. Place sliced peeled apples over top of dough.
10. Cover apples with butter topping.