- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Ball And Ham Salad Recipe
|Pared tart apples||8|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (Use Either Fresh, Frozen, Or Canned)|
|Cubed cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light cream/Top milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crumbled blue cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1882 Calories from Fat 1290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 144 g221.9%
Saturated Fat 37.2 g186%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 185.2 mg
Sodium 1392.5 mg58%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 10 g39.8%
Sugars 21.6 g
Protein 117 g233.3%
Vitamin A 35.1% Vitamin C 29.8%
Calcium 39.2% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Scoop out balls from the apples with a teaspoon or a melon-ball cutter.
2) Sprinkle lemon juice over the balls and mix with celery and ham.
3) In a bowl, blend the light cream and mayonnaise together.
4) Pour over the apple mixture and toss well together.
5) Sprinkle the salad with the crumbled blue cheese.
6) Garnish the salad with a star shaped red apple wedges and parsley sprigs, then serve immediately.