- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Bacon Pancake Pie Recipe
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Pound, cooked lightly|
|Pears||2 , peeled and sliced|
|Apples||2 , peeled and sliced|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 239 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.2%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.6 mg
Sodium 422 mg17.6%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.5%
Sugars 13.2 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 11.3%
Calcium 10% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Add half of the milk and beat until smooth.
4. Add eggs and remaining milk and beat well.
5. In large frying pan, heat butter.
6. Stir in onion and partly cooked bacon and cook until onion is soft.
7. Stir in pears, apples and thyme and cook until just heated through.
8. In a 9 x 13" pan, line bottom with bacon-fruit mixture and pour the egg batter over the fruit mixture.
9. Place the pan in oven and bake for 30 minutes until golden in color.
10. Serve the pie in a plate and top with maple syrup.