- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple and Cranberry Flaugnarde Recipe Video
|Dried cranberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Apple||1 Large, slice|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 201 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.2 mg
Sodium 99.3 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 23.8 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 8% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needtart dish or large pie plate
1. Grease the tart dish with butter and dust it with flour, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
3. Slice the apples into ¼ inch slices, set aside.
4. Soak the cranberries in boiling water for 10 minutes.
1. Arrange the apple slices in the tart dish,
2. In a blender combine milk, cream, vanilla, flour, sugar and salt.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture carefully in the tart dish over the apples.
5. Strain cranberries and sprinkle over batter.
6. Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven
7. Once done remove and allow it to cool for 15 minutes.
8. Serve the apple and cranberry flaugnarde with ice cream.