- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Crab and Ham Tart Recipe Video
|Crab||8 Ounce (lump meat)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Heavy cream||1 Pint|
|Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled and shredded|
|Apple brandy||1 Ounce|
|Country style ham||3 Ounce|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.3%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 212.6 mg70.9%
Sodium 210.4 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 15 g29.1%
Vitamin A 29.8% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl with crab meat, add chives, apple, cheese and pepper. Mix well.
3. Stir in the ham and mix until well combined.
4. In another bowl, break open the eggs and beat well. Stir in the heavy cream, apple brandy and whisk well.
5. Take the ramekin molds and spray it with some cooking oil. Add the crab meat evenly at the bottom of each mold and pour the egg-cream mixture slowly over the crab mixture and bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Once done, remove and get ready to serve.
7. Serve these apple crab and ham tart immediately.