- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple and Almond Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe Video
|Organic apple juice||8 Cup (128 tbs) (filtered)|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Almond butter||2 Teaspoon|
|Maple syrup||1 Teaspoon (pure, grade B for strongest flavor)|
|Shallots||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Fresh rosemary||1 Teaspoon (1 sprig, picked)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Pinch|
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.9%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.72%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 41.9 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.25 g1%
Sugars 57.5 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium size blender jar combine all the ingredients.
2. Pulse 3-4 times, for about 30 seconds or until all the ingredients are well blended and amalgamated.
3. Pour the dressing into a clean sterilized glass salad dressing bottle. Close tightly and store in the refrigerator.
4. Shake the bottle with Apple and Almond Vinaigrette Salad Dressing well before using it to dress any simple salad.
5. This recipe makes about 1 cup of dressing to dress about 4-5 salad portions.
You can double the ingredients in the recipe to make a larger quantity if making a bulk salad.
Recycle an empty salad dressing bottle for your homemade dressing. Soak the bottle in hot water to remove the label.