- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Appetizer Marinaded Cheeses Recipe Video
|Cheddar cheese block||1 Pound (Cut into uniform pieces)|
|Cream cheese block||1 Pound (Cut into uniform pieces)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pimento||2 Ounce, diced (drained)|
|Fresh parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Green onion||3 Tablespoon, minced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Dried whole basil||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 736 Calories from Fat 607
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g105.2%
Saturated Fat 18.4 g92.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.4 mg26.5%
Sodium 643.2 mg26.8%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 25 g49.3%
Vitamin A 40.4% Vitamin C 38%
Calcium 58.4% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add olive oil, white wine vinegar, pimento, parsley, green onion, garlic, sugar, basil, salt and pepper. Whisk well using a hand whisk.
2. In the bottom of a dish, layer the cream cheese and cheddar cheese evenly.
3. Pour the marinade over the cheese and store in refrigerator for 8 hours.
4. On a serving dish, arrange the cheese and spoon the remaining marinade over them.
5. Serve the Marinated Cheeses with your favorite cracker.