- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Appetizer Broccoli Soup Recipe
|Frozen chopped broccoli||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 3/4 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (About 2 Soup Cans)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crushed dried tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Use A Few Dashes)|
Calories 335 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.7%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.9 mg
Sodium 685.3 mg28.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.8%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 12 g23.5%
Vitamin A 94.1% Vitamin C 217.5%
Calcium 26.1% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
2. Add soup, milk, wine, butter or margarine, tarragon, and pepper.
3. Simmer and stir till mixture is heated through, but do not boil.
4. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
5. Ladle hot soup four serving bowls.
6. Serve with toasted bread triangle.