- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Aparagus with Dill Cream Sauce Recipe Video
|Asparagus spears||1 Pound, ends removed|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh dill||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
Calories 319 Calories from Fat 253
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g68.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.2 mg21.7%
Sodium 513.1 mg21.4%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 5 g10.1%
Vitamin A 38.5% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 19.8% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan, blanch the asparagus for about 3 to 4 minutes until they are just tender crisp. Drain and immediately top with some ice.
2) Return the asparagus into the pan, add all the other ingredients, stir lightly to combine.
3) Cover the pan with a lid and cook over a medium-low heat for about 5 to 6 minutes.
4) Remove the lid and stir lightly so that the asparagus is thoroughly coated with the sauce.
5) Garnish the Asparagus with Dill Cream Sauce with fresh dill and serve.