- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Anytime Enchurritos Recipe Video
|Cooked turkey/Rotisserie chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Salsa||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce|
|Green chiles||3 Tablespoon, diced|
|Flour tortillas||6 Medium (8 inchs in diameter)|
|Cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Mexican-blend cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Lettuce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Olives||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
Calories 494 Calories from Fat 258
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92 mg30.7%
Sodium 1331.5 mg55.5%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 29 g57.1%
Vitamin A 31.5% Vitamin C 43.3%
Calcium 36.7% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, place together turkey, 1/2 c. salsa, sour cream and chiles and stir well to combine.
3. In a bowl, mix together soup and remaining salsa and set aside.
4. On a clean working table, place the tortillas and spoon turkey mixture in center.
5. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in an ungreased 13”x9” baking dish.
6. Pour the soup mixture over tortillas.
7. Bake, uncovered, in oven for 30 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
9. Top with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes, if desired and serve hot.