- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach Supreme Vegan Anti Aging Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Banana||2 Medium, frozen|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), water drained out|
|Coconut||1 Tablespoon, shredded|
|For the nectar of the god sweetner:|
|Coconut water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 93 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.4%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 39.2 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 13.5 g
Protein 1 g2.7%
Vitamin A 15.5% Vitamin C 12.4%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. How to make nector of the god sweetener: Soak medjool dates in coconut water or plain water for a few hours.
2. Freeze the dates and use as a natural sweetener.
3. For the Spinach supreme ice cream in Vitamix: In a blender, add frozen banana, spinach and the nectar of the god sweetener.
4. Blend well until ice cream is formed.
5. For ice cream in ice cream maker: Add the blended mix into an ice cream maker and let it process for the duration required to make ice cream in your maker.
6. Freeze the mix in the refrigerator until ice cream is formed.
7. Scoop into bowls, garnish with coconut shreds and serve cold.