- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
AntiAging Feathery Fennel Salad Recipe Video
|Fennel||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grapefruit||1⁄2 Large, peeled|
|Chopped apple||1⁄2 Large|
|Fresh coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Goji berries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked|
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.5%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 51.6 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 24.8 g99.2%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 93.2% Vitamin C 77.4%
Calcium 63.9% Iron 58.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a salad bowl cut the fennel bulb and lay it at the bottom.
2. Strip off the fennel leaves from stem and add to the bowl.
3. Peel and seed grapefruit and put it over fennel leaves.
4. Place the apple over it followed with coconut flakes.
5. Sprinkle the goji berries on the top.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!